By placing an order from Mehnaz Fine Jewels, customers acknowledge that they have read, understood, and accepted our Purchase Policy.
All items and sets in our collection are one-of-a-kind singular pieces and are subject to availability. Once sold, items may remain visible in our store for a certain period while marked as “sold”, but can no longer be purchased.
DUE TO THE GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC, THERE MAY BE DELAYS IN THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ORDER DUE TO INTERRUPTIONS IMPACTING SHIPPING SERVICES.
Prior to shipping, our pieces and sets are attentively inspected and professionally packaged with care.
Mehnaz Fine Jewels offers free shipping within Canada and the USA. All orders are processed and shipped within 5 business days of purchase.
- Canada: All items are shipped using Priority Courier (delivery in approximately 2 business days from date of shipment) within Canada. All jewelry is fully insured in transit, and a tracking number will be provided.
- USA: All items are shipped using Priority Courier (delivery in approximated 2-4 business days from the date of shipment). Additional charges (such as customs duties and taxes) may apply, and delivery may be delayed due to customs clearance.
- Outside of Canada/USA: All items are shipped using Priority Courier (arrival date varies based on location of delivery). Additional shipping fees, will apply. Customs duties and taxes may apply.
Mehnaz Fine Jewels accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. You will be charged as soon as your order is submitted.
Mehnaz Fine Jewels will accept returns for 7 business days from the date of delivery. We will cover the cost of return shipping and insurance within Canada. A 5% restocking fee will be applied to the item(s) original purchase price.
If customers have any concerns about the shipment upon delivery, Mehnaz Fine Jewels must be advised by email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours.
How to Request a Return:
- Customers must email their request to email@example.com. Please include your full name, order number, and reason for return.
- If the return is approved by Mehnaz Fine Jewels, you will be sent a fully insured and pre-paid return label with instructions on how to safely and securely package your items.
- Customers are to mail the return shipment (including the item(s) and any original certificates) to: 186-8120 No. 2 Road, Richmond, BC, V7C5J8
- Once the return shipment is received and passes the inspection process at Mehnaz Fine Jewels, a refund will be issued. Refunds will be processed in the form of original payment. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to post to your account.
Mehnaz Fine Jewels will carefully inspect each returned item by an Accredited Gemologist. If signs of wear, modification, abuse, or intentional damage are found to the jewelry items, the decision to issue a refund will be solely at the discretion of Mehnaz Fine Jewels, and in such instances a repair fee may be deducted from the original refund amount, or no refund may be issued.
Outside of Canada, customers are responsible for paying return shipping and insurance costs.
Uninsured or improperly packaged items will not be accepted as a return.
Any original certificates (if applicable) must be returned with the item, or we will charge $175 CAD to replace the certificate.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to speak to us by phone, we kindly ask that you email us with your contact details and query, and we will provide you with our phone number. We are available on Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM PST.
Thank you for shopping at Mehnaz Fine Jewels.
Mehnaz Fine Jewels reserves the right to modify this purchase policy at any time without prior notice.